Finding the right information about the Medical entry test is a hectic thing. Resultpedia is working for 3 years in this field to provide you with the accurate and detailed information about medical results, statistics, registration dates, online applications procedure and aggregate calculator
PMC National MDCAT 2022
PMC national MDCAT is a medical and Dental College Admission Test and it is conducted every year after the Intermediate(FSc) Exams. MDCAT was previously conducted province-wise.
Each province’s Admitting body was conducting it. But Recently after the formation of the PMC(Pakistan Medical Commission) test is now conducted at the National level which means now there is a central body that takes MDCAT for the whole of Pakistan.
MDCAT was Previously taken in offline paper format. but after the formation of PMC, MDCAT is now online and computerized based.
This year MDCAT 2022 will be also an online test and it will be taken from Computer-based different centres all across Pakistan.
PMC National MDCAT 2022 registration date:
PMC has announced the registration date for MDCAT 2022 will be conducted on 25th May 2022.
Check this link for Detailed Information about MDCAT Registration 2022.
MDCAT 2022 Syllabus:
- The MDCAT syllabus 2022 will be common from the Fsc Books of all provinces.
- Every Provincial Secondary Board shall identify any topic in the MDCAT Curriculum outside their local curriculum. It will be removed from the MDCAT Curriculum.
- Every Provincial Secondary Board can submit proposed questions to the MDCAT Question Bank for review and inclusion.
- Provincial MDCAT Committee to be constituted by each Province to supervise the exam being conducted in the province in collaboration with PMC Examination Department.
- The provincial MDCAT Committee shall receive all student complaints on MDCAT and have them addressed.
MDCAT 2022 Test Dates:
MDCAT 2022 test dates have been updated by PMC, new MDCAT schedule is
For Local Students:
- 7th – 30th September 2022.
For International Students:
- 1st October 2022.
For virus pandemic Students:
A Special Test will be conducted for covid affected students on
- 6th October 2022.
After a student finishes MDCAT Results will be displayed on the computer
MDCAT 2022 Pattern:
- Logical Reasoning – 10 MCQs
- English – 20 MCQs
- Physics – 56 MCQs
- Chemistry – 56 MCQs
- Biology – 68 MCQs
Total Marks :
There will be 210 marks for the MDCAT test. The test does not contain any negative marks.
Time Allowed :
The duration of the test will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Who will conduct MDCAT 2022?
MDCAT 2022 will be conducted by PMC which will be online computerized.
How many times can we repeat MDCAT?
There are no limitations on MDCAT repetitions. you can try every year until you get admission to MBBS or BDS.
Is there any age limit for MDCAT?
There is no age limit for PMC National MDCAT 2022.
For which fields MDCAT is necessary?
Admission to MBBS or BDS in Public or Private medical colleges requires the MDCAT.
This Article is needed by every Fsc student who wants to get admission to MBBS or BDS. our goal is to provide all the guidelines and information on time. if you face any issues regarding anything about the National MDCAT 2022, feel free to ask us in the comment section.