NTS has issued the roll no slips of the PMC MDCAT which is necessary for the MDCAT test. After download the PDF file of the admit card or roll number slip, You must get the print of these documents.
The candidate must bring the following item on the exam day:
- Photocopy of admit card (download from the website) along with original CNIC/B-Form. No, other identities will be acceptable.
- If the loss of original CNIC/B-FORM, you can take NADRA token slip as proof that you have applied for the fresh CNIC. e.g Matriculation/ Intermediate certificate is also required.
- Take a clean clipboard.
- Bring Two blue ballpoints (not take pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens).
- The candidate must be reached their respective canter at 8:30 Am otherwise there will be no entry after 9:00 Am.
- Roll no. slip or PMC admit card will be generated for all eligible candidates.
- Electronic devices, Mobile phones, or any other gadgets are not allowed within the center, otherwise, their exam will be canceled or they become not allowed to appear in upcoming MDCAT exams.
PMC MDCAT Centres
For appearance, candidates must select one of the nearest centers or mention cities. However, PMC has the right to shift the candidate to the nearest city of the candidate residence. The candidate should arrange his own convenience to reach the center on time.
Summary of all Registered candidates CenterWise: